Custom Search

Quick Forum Search

Advanced Search

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

http://www.phpbb.com
Cabin fever

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cassandra
High Post Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Cabin fever Reply with quote

After the stresses and strains of...well...my life in general we decided enough was enough this weekend.

Decided Saturday afternoon to go up Fort William. Now i was very nervous about this...not only was it very very wet, but we never taken Ash camping before. But I would have gone nuts in the house, so we went.

Very glad we did. The rain eventually stopped, and we woke up to blue skies. Ash was an absolute star. We went to our usual spot up there at Glen Nevis, they have a doggie paddock at the far end where you can let the dog off to run about on site...which was nice.
He slept in the tent great. Will definately have to invest in one of those screw in posts tho and maybe a big fluffy blanket cos he nicked out duvet! Rolling Eyes
Wee Andrew enjoyed his cuddly partner too and giggled when he tried to get in bed with us all lol

He had a wander around the falls of Falloch...was a bit un-nerved by the noise the falls made, but enjoyed the new smells. Was brilliant in the car am soooo proud of him!

Ended the day with a trip to the Drovers in where we enjoyed a nice Sunday roast.
Fiona
I don't have a life ...I'm always here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like both you guys and Ash had a ball! Laughing
Cassandra
High Post Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh there was a wee tribe of us. My older son was away for the weekend but there was me, my wee boy (10mths) my daughter (6 going on 60) and the better 'alf.

We thinking of trying to get away for a fuller weekend next weekend. Maybe do some hiking!
Fiona

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the feeling of having a daughter that is way older than her years! Jenna is 7 and is convinced her new male teacher is gay! I laughed at her and told her she didn't really know the meaning of the word and I can tell you I was shocked at her reply!!!!!! Turns out she does know what it means! Shocked
Cassandra
High Post Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fiona wrote:
I know the feeling of having a daughter that is way older than her years! Jenna is 7 and is convinced her new male teacher is gay! I laughed at her and told her she didn't really know the meaning of the word and I can tell you I was shocked at her reply!!!!!! Turns out she does know what it means! Shocked

Don't they just come out with some fab things lol My daughter has had some good one liners. Last year when I was pregnant, she had been watching the birth programs with me, so knew babies didn't come out of mummies tummy button. But I was holding the pregnancy test stick. She asked me what it was, so I told her it was so that mummies could tell if they were pregnant or not.

She laughed and said "silly mummy why don't you just get daddy to take a look up there" Shocked
Fiona

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: