Custom Search

Quick Forum Search

Advanced Search

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

http://www.phpbb.com
Pretty ponio (common ride pics)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Non Dog Photo Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Louise13
High Post Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject: Pretty ponio (common ride pics) Reply with quote

I am so completely and utterly mega proud of my girls

They were both amazing!..

Bearing in mind Tink is only 6just a week ago and has only been ridden for just over 2 years and has only been ridden by my novice but not scared of anything daughter..CJ started riding in October 06 and we got Tink as a just backed 4 year old in Feb 07..they have learned so much together and are such a fabulous team now..They will hack out alone in the private estate and she will canter wherever she can..her next task is to get the both of them galloping!! Anyway..back to the point..neither has ever been to a show or a ride of any size EVER..in fact the biggest amount of horses she has been out with was 3 others..(2 x 17hh warmbloods and the Skewbald Rocky that we used to share with)

So we got up early last Saturday..plaited pony(never done that either!!) and then the witch wouldn't load LOL..eventually got her in..then trooped off to the ride..

Tink was an angel..never put a foot wrong..she got a little excited when the horses came into view..but she was a star..CJ was fantastic..she loved every minute of it..

Witch wouldn't load when we came back to the box either..so we enlisted the help of the stable owner where CJ goes for lessons..and then all hell broke loose...

Another riding stables had tied up 8 huge strong geldings to Heras fencing..one spooked and they all took off..We had 4 coming at us with a bit fence in between..but they hit our stables horse box and the bit fence came off..so we had 4 huge horses coming up fast..we all dived out the way..but a rider on his horse got caught up at the side of our trailer and he got trampled...Tink ended up loose in among all this..but stayed near us...I ended up grabbing this 17hh coloured and he pulled me off my feet but I stayed up right swinging from his martingale!!
Every one was ok, apart from the guy who got trampled..he is rather sore!..the horses had a few cuts from the fence..and the horsebox has a mirror missing as the fence ripped it off...

So all in all it was an eventful day..
And I have just invested in a front unload horsebox in the hope that Tink will load in that better..

OK..enough rambling..Piccies..(sorry lots!)

My plaiting attempt

Waiting for the off

Going to meet the big boys

Waiting for the Big Boys

The Ride

Coffee & Cookies if you got to the end
I don't have a life ...I'm always here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww how cute they both are, very, very well done Very Happy
Lisa/Colin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great pictures! Well done, I dont know how you find the time to do everything...kids, dogs, horses...

Lisa
Jim & Geraldine
Site Addict

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They look great. we were in Gatehouse on Fleet the other week and they were riding the boundaries. Some of the horses manes looked like nets they were so intricately done.
Louise13
High Post Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lisa/Colin wrote:
great pictures! Well done, I dont know how you find the time to do everything...kids, dogs, horses...

Lisa

Don't forget working nights and the Landywoods delivery's too LOL

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lovely photos you must be very pleased.

you really are a busy lady

Louise13
High Post Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kendal wrote:
lovely photos you must be very pleased.

you really are a busy lady

I am over the moon with both of them..They surprised me big time with how well they scrub up..I keep looking at the pics and can't beleive its them!

Have now ordered CJ show boots and show jods and a show jacket with her name and the Tink's show name on the back..she is now officially "CJ's Superstar" so hopefully there will be plenty shows next year..it will be their first ever showing season too..so here's hoping there are plenty rosettes coming their way..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Non Dog Photo Section All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: