Custom Search

Quick Forum Search

Advanced Search

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

http://www.phpbb.com
Landywoods Food Delivery 12/03/10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Feeding & Nutrition
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Thomson
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:05 pm    Post subject: Landywoods Food Delivery 12/03/10 Reply with quote

Because of last month delay order time has come around quick this time......orders to be in for Monday 1st at the latest.
As before please PM me.

john
Janis
I don't have a life ...I'm always here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nothing for us this month john .....we ordered a little more last time to cover us as we will be at crufts on the next delivery!
kerry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh sorry i forgot, is it to late??
Louise13
High Post Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it would seem that I am wrong once again where delivery is concerned!!..

AS you know last months order was put back a week due to Landywoods not being able to fill the order..

So this month I wanted the delivery to go back to the normal dates as given to you all months ago..So delivery would be this friday as stated on the date list..

I got all your orders and I sent the order in, only to get an email back telling me that there would be no order this wk but it would be coming up on the 19th..

I can't say I am impressed as it takes a lot for me to keep things going, what with my own jobs and family and keeping everyone in the loop and making sure I get orders on time..so the date list was a help for me..but now it would appear each date will be a week later..

Also the dates for delivery worked out that the deliverys would avoid my holidays in the summer..I have cancelled quite a few holidays so that we can get orders so as not to let everyone down but I refuse to cut short my summer holiday!!

Sorry I am feeling a bit let down and a tad bitter about all this..

Yesterday I was ready to tell them not to bother delivering the food at all..and just not bother doing this anymore...the only thing that stops me is letting all you people down..

If tehre is anyone who would be interested in taking over the entire lot...(which includes the run to the Forth Rd Bridge) then please let me know...
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is not your doing Louise.

Lots on here will struggle this because the delivery has been put back.....at the very last minute.

No mater how good the food is ( and I am not alone in thinking last months delivery was below par!) if we cannot rely on deliveries then I for one will have to look elsewhere ........and that would be a shame as I have used Landywoods for quite a few years now.

john
shirley c

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louise, dont blame you for wanting rid of this, its been really bad for a while now Sad I could never be as organised to do this month in, month out and I think what you do is amazing.....we do appreciate it, but its a lot for you to do and would never blame you for throwing in the towel

I am considering putting luka onto JWB or Burns now, cause at least Allan would be able to feed the dogs then as he cant face the raw now and it would cost the same for me

Now Allan is feeling bit better im needing to get rid of a few jobs that he could maybe cope with now Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Feeding & Nutrition All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: