Custom Search

Quick Forum Search

Advanced Search

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

http://www.phpbb.com
Tonight's Class

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Training Classes, Obedience & Behaviour Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharon Falconer
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:31 pm    Post subject: Tonight's Class Reply with quote

Hi guys
Cleo and I won't be at class tonight. Julie is singing in the young musician of the year contest tonight. I was hoping that it would finish in time cos I hate Cleo missing 2 weeks in a row. If her and Tubbs are still getting on ok by Sunday, I was thinking of bringing both of them if Stuart came too.
I walked them together late Monday night muzzled without incidence until Tubbs stopped to poo. When I was getting a bag out my pocket to pick it up, Cleo took her muzzle off but then just stood and looked at me defiantly so I just carried on walking with them as if nothing had happened and nothing did. As Cesar says "keep the mind moving forward". I'm just relieved that it worked out ok. They have been out in the garden playing together too. That was hilarious. Cleo ran circles round the garden at top speed while Tubbs would turn back to chase her when she couldn't keep up going in the same direction.
Cleo has a long long way to go and I don't think she will ever be truly comfortable with the world but I'll settle for however far she gets. I didn't think we would get this far with her and Tubbs so soon so I am well chuffed.
Cat.David.and.Dexter
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sharon,
That's fab news! I'm glad that Cleo and Tubbs are getting on better! Hope the great progress continues!
Cat x
Teresa
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very new to the dog world, as I am elderly and am just learning this new way of life, being carer to my granddaughter's dog for the last year and a bit, and have become responsible for the whole development thing, but I can say that I am overwhelmed by the dedication I have come across on this forum.
My mind used to be closed to anything dog related - couldn't see the point of them, actually - but I am now the complete opposite of what I was before Teddy - just love having our dog in my life. He has made us realise what we were missing all these years. I have the greatest respect for anyone taking on the difficult job of rehabilitating animals who didn't have the greatest start in life. Warm wishes to you all.
Sharon Falconer
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Teresa

I think whatever stage of life, a dog becomes part of your family, your life instantly becomes richer for it. I have 4 cats, 1 dog and a foster dog and love them all dearly. They can be a challenge at times, mainly Cleo!, but whatever I give them, I get back one hundred fold.
I am glad you are enjoying your new found dogginess.
Razz Razz Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Training Classes, Obedience & Behaviour Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: