Custom Search

Quick Forum Search

Advanced Search

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

http://www.phpbb.com
playing chase

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Training Classes, Obedience & Behaviour Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kendal
I don't have a life ...I'm always here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: playing chase Reply with quote

this has happened to me on a couple of occasions where Inca has encourager a larger dog to to come and play but then realized that it is bigger than it looked in the distance. i have seen her being chased trying to out run the other dog and she has been relay scared.

today i saw this situation for the other side when Yorkshire terrier came running over and Inca decided to chase it they were fine at first but then they wouldn't let it be and i could see and hear the fear that i have experienced with Inca. i knew that they only wanted to play and that they would not have intentionally have hurt it, but it was tiny and they ran in to it and knocked it over a couple of times.

this is the most embarrassing and scary time i have ever had while being out with my dogs. Embarassed Confused
Janice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It must have been the day for playing chase. Dale started to chase a greyhound bitch but she turned to chase him and guess who was fastest? She was going so fast she couldn't stop so she jumped right over him. I've never seen Dale look more surprised Laughing By the end of it he was glad to be put on a lead.
shirley c

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know how you feel, Pixel and Moya do that to dogs sometimes the gallop at 100 miles an hour and the other dog goes 'oooohhh sssht' but cant outrun them Embarassed

I just put them on the lead when they meet other dogs now cause I know what they are like and I wouldnt want to fall out with people with my wild dogs Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Training Classes, Obedience & Behaviour Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: