Custom Search

Quick Forum Search

Advanced Search

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

http://www.phpbb.com
COCKAPOO FOR SALE/REHOMING IN PERTH!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Dog Rehoming/ Lost Dogs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Janis
I don't have a life ...I'm always here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: COCKAPOO FOR SALE/REHOMING IN PERTH! Reply with quote

BELOW IS DETAILS OF COCKAPOO THAT IS LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME............SHE IS ONE OF SYLVIA'S DOGS WHERE MY TWO CAME FROM!

http://www.epupz.co.uk/search/puppies_for_sale.asp?area=Perthshire+and+Kinross&st=1&breed=Cocker+Spaniel

Hello

Thanks for your enquiry about Rosie, our Cockerpoo. Rosie is a small sized dog about the same as a miniature poodle approximately 14” tall, she weighs about 15 pounds. She is very lively and affectionate. She is healthy but has a sensitive stomach, which basically means she has a special dog food to eat. This is not expensive and costs about 50 pence per day, apart from this she is energetic and loves to be outdoors. She is used to being with someone all day but is ok to be left on her own for 3 hours or so, providing that she has been exercised beforehand. She has been to training classes and knows basic commands such as sit, down, etc. She is prone to pulling on the lead but we use a Halti. We mainly exercise her off lead, either on farm land or in the forest. She generally stays with us but if she spots a deer or squirrel, etc. she will take off after them (she is part spaniel!) but will come back after the chase. She is very intelligent and nosy and is always up for a game of football. We do not have small children, so can’t say how she would be with them, however, when we meet children in the park or in town, she seems fine. She can be nervous around new people or even standoffish but if strangers ignore her, then she will eventually start nosing them to get their attention. She can be a bit bossy but an experienced dog owner would be able to put her in her place. We are re-homing her as we no longer are able to give her the time she needs also we feel she needs another dog to be with. She loves other dogs and really enjoys mixing with the local guide-dog puppies. Her ideal new home would involve another dog, plenty of open space and an owner who had plenty of time to give her, with lots of activities for Rosie to get involved in. Rosie has not been dewclawed but she has been regularly wormed and flea and tick treated. She was purchased from a breeder near Lincoln and we are located just outside Perth city.
Jack

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw what a shame - hope she finds a lovely forever home soon. Sad

I just can't understand how people can bear to re-home dogs though, to me they are my babies and I just couldn't part with any one of them no matter what the reason. I'm not criticising necessarily....it's just not something I could personally do.
Louise13
High Post Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shouldn't she go back to her breeder??

My breeder has a contract that states if we cant keep the dogs they go back.. (I thought most breeders did this!)
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

our breeder takes her dogs back if you can't look after it or if she "thinks" you are not looking after it how she thinks you should Rolling Eyes good luck with the re-homing

Lynn
Jack

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point ladies - I forgot about that until you said it. The breeder we got our Staffies from AND our Persian boys both said IF we ever wanted or needed to get rid for any reason THEY were to be the first contact Cool
jackdeb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww she looks adorable hope she she finds a good home soon Very Happy

Debs
kendal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louise13 wrote:
Shouldn't she go back to her breeder??

My breeder has a contract that states if we cant keep the dogs they go back.. (I thought most breeders did this!)

thats wheat we were told (she is from the same breeder as our two) so we dont know why she is being sold off. Confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Dog Rehoming/ Lost Dogs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: