Custom Search

Quick Forum Search

Advanced Search

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

http://www.phpbb.com
woohoo schools back tomorrow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magz
I don't have a life ...I'm always here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: woohoo schools back tomorrow Reply with quote

Thank goodness think this has been the longest summer holidays ever, will get time now to get down to training Kiera properly without the kids distractions, now just to get hubby back to work and I have the house to myself again Very Happy Very Happy not looking forward to all that homework though Crying or Very sad
marcella

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sad the schools are back Sad it means I'm back to getting up early again.
Since my commuting distance to work is fairly, well..... short Very Happy I can get up at 8.55am and be at work for 9am. Now I'm back to a 7.15am rise Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Magz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcella wrote:
I'm sad the schools are back Sad it means I'm back to getting up early again.
Since my commuting distance to work is fairly, well..... short Very Happy I can get up at 8.55am and be at work for 9am. Now I'm back to a 7.15am rise Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

aww Marcella thats not fair, maybe you should home school Emily I would love to do that with my two as I have to try and split myself in 2 some days as the both go to different school plus I was at college or in placement some mornings I would have been at 3 different schools before 10 past 9 in the morning Shocked
not anymore though get to drop the kids off and be a stay at home mummy again Very Happy Very Happy
Jim & Geraldine
Site Addict

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: P1 Reply with quote

Spare a thought for the poor teachers like me who have to face new primary 1's, I am a nervous wreck.
Geraldine
Janice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked P1

That's what I call work. On supply I try to avoid P1 in August and P7 in June.

Seriously I do commiserate but once you get back I'm sure you'll get into the swing again. Enjoy.
marcella

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwwwwww................ why avoid wee P1's Very Happy they cry, they sometimes pee their pants, they fall asleep at their desk .................... what's not to love! Wink

My mother in law is a supply.............. she prefers infants above all else. She's 69 years old and still teaching.
Magz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was on my way to be an early years worker(nursery nurse) plus i used to be a classroom assistant, I prefer working with children up to p4 because after then some of their heads can rotate 360. Very Happy
Cassandra
High Post Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember some of my wee lassies classmates last year. Will never forget watching one of them jump over the school fence and try shin it up a tree!

Ridiculous amount of time they took to settle those kids in just oh I swore stupid...but thats a whole other rant Evil or Very Mad

These school holidays have flown in for me. That is why I still have a pile of uniform to sew labels into...which I am now currently avoiding...see...me..on here...minus needle. URGH

Yes I know I could have got the iron in ones...but I didn't. I got 100 emboirdered sew in ones..okay...I know.

*sigh*
marcella

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing oh I'm sooooo glad Emily is going into 3rd year and I no longer have to put names on everything ............... or buy the latest fad in lunch boxes! Laughing £2 takes Em to the canteen and buy a panini, her fave lunch.
Just need to teach her to wake herself up and make her own breakfast ............ then I can stay in bed until 8.55am again!!!! Laughing ............ no, I'd never do that in all honesty. My mum used to leave me to get up and out to school on my own and I hated it. My neighbour leaves her kids to see themself out too ........... I think it's lazy. I'm always up making her breakfast before she's downstairs.

ok I'm rambling now ............... Embarassed
Cassandra
High Post Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...that is my pile done. Drew is still making his way through our sons shirts lol!!!

*sigh* Just got to iron everything now Rolling Eyes
marcella

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at this time????????????? Shocked
Cassandra
High Post Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We were up till one in the end. Got side tracked by a bottle or two of beer Embarassed

That is them off to school. I can't even begin to imagine the work I going to have when the youngest starts school. Thats three lots of uniform and Drew's shirts Shocked
Magz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took the dogs to Stuart's school this morning think It was a welcome distraction to some of the new starts, plus helped kieras socialization. she has had a little cry earlier running between the front door and the stairs wonder if she thinks we have silenced them as its soo quiet. Very Happy
Magz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad first day back went to pick up my eldest and my nephews thought I would take Kiera along too for the noise and smells as their school is busier. all went well until we got almost home and William had managed to drop his lunch bag somewhere between the school and the house, we had to walk all the way back to the school. It started raining Evil or Very Mad Kiera started whimpering so put her inside my jacket. I am now soaked and annoyed. Hope its not a case of start as he means to go on Sad
I wouldn't mind so much but we live a fair way from the school and that was me there twice in 30 minutes.
ok got that out my system Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: