Custom Search

Quick Forum Search

Advanced Search

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

http://www.phpbb.com
Hi everyone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> The Loss of a Pet
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craig/Tracy
Site Addict

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:24 pm    Post subject: Hi everyone Reply with quote

Feeling alot better now,still upset obviously but i also think about Max my family gsd who was sixteen yrs old nearly every day,liz from the gsd rescue phoned me the other day to ask me to do a visit then after gabbing for five minutes asked how was Enzo which i just choked back tears telling her but she made me feel better saying i should not blame myself and that she has lost a couple of gsds this couple of months in terrible accidents,she also said she has puppys (gsds) and i can have my pick of the litter but Craig said he is not ready yet as i said he is not dealing with it very well nor am i but i seen every day how Enzo was IE very much loving and loved me to bits as i loved him Wink
lynn 01
I don't have a life ...I'm always here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only met Enzo once or twice but he was a lovely boy and he knew (and still does) how much he is loved. I know it is easier said than done but don`t beat yourself up too much. I don`t know how I would cope if I lost Bubbles. Think of all the good things you had both achieved with Enzo and the good times you had

thinking of you both

Lynn
Jack

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi sweetheart, lovely to see a post from you.

Everyone deals with grief in their own ways. Luckily Mark & my way was to immediately take on another puppy, not to replace but to help fill the void. It's the only way we COULD cope, we were united in what we both wanted and needed. You & Craig will find your way and will take on another dog when the time is right.

You achieved a HUGE amount with Enzo and I know his life was tragically cut short BUT if you hadn't worked so very hard with him it COULD have been over a lot earlier for him. He ADORED you as I KNOW you BOTH did him. One day you'll see him again and you'll see how happy he is and grateful he was.

Stay strong babe, thinking of you.xxxxxxxxx
Lorna

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see you back on the forum. Tracy, you just have to stay strong as Jack says. You will know when the time is right for you both to get a new dog. We are thinking of you. We are here for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> The Loss of a Pet All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: