Custom Search

Quick Forum Search

Advanced Search

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

http://www.phpbb.com
Hello forom Teresa and Teddy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Say Hello To Everyone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Teresa
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: Hello forom Teresa and Teddy Reply with quote

I am a new dog owner, or should I say, dog guardian, as he belongs to my granddaughter really, but I seem to be the one doing the training bit! I am trying to gt him enrolled into a dog training class, but closer to home than Cumbernauld probably. Teddy is an American cockapoo and absolutely adorable. He was born on 17th March. My problem is that it is hard to remember he is a dog and not a baby - he is so cuddly and soft. Already he sits and stays (sometimes), and we are now used to going outside to look for our shoes!
This forum has been great for somebody like me with no prior experience - everybody is so knowledgeable and willing to share.
kendal
I don't have a life ...I'm always here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, welcome, i have three F1 English cockapoos, where did you get Teddy from. where are you from someone may be able to recommend somewhere closer to you.

oh and we need photos what colour is he and what generation.

Teresa
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:53 pm    Post subject: Cockapoo Reply with quote

Hi - not sure i am doing this correctly, but here goes - We got him from Jandaz - Welsh breeder. He is first generation. He is white with apricot ears, and a wee sweetie. I think there is a trainer close by but he has not replied to my phone message as yet. You have THREE cockapoos? Are they all related? I will need to work out how to post a photo - don't know my way around here yet.
kendal wrote:
hey, welcome, i have three F1 English cockapoos, where did you get Teddy from. where are you from someone may be able to recommend somewhere closer to you.

oh and we need photos what colour is he and what generation.
kendal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know of Jandaz. our girls came from Lincolinshire, Gypsy 4y and Inca3y are half sisters (same dad) 11 weeks between them Echo 22months is their niece (their dad is her granddad)

mum mum still says we will get a 4th some day lol, Cockapoos are a little addictive. i only know a handful in Scotland most live in Dundee and all and bar 1 are English minnies the other is and American toy. mine are all English minnies.

if you go into the photo section their is a sticky thread at the top which tells you how to post photos, you you have any problems feel free to send me a PM(privet mesege) and i will help if i can.

he sounds very cute.

Janis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi thee teresa and teddy and welcome. you have already met my daughter and our three cockapoos ...... and as kendal says they can become addictive...... Rolling Eyes well to us anyway!

this is a good place for tips and hints and general support so feel free to ask whatever question you feel relevant to your puppy!

looking forward to seeing you at class when they resume in august!
Teresa
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The club sounds like a very lively one, and I just might be tempted to come along and join you all, even though it is a bit further afield for me. My granddaughter is 10 and off on holiday with her mum and aunt for the next few weeks, so when she comes back I will talk about it with her. I gather a 10-year-old would be able to come along? Or is there an age limit? (I hope there is not an upper one - or it will be me who is banned Laughing )
Thank you for the welcome!
Teresa
Janis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah we're a nice bunch of folk and no there is no age limit.....if anything your granddaughter's a lovely age to learn with teddie! after all the young ones are the next generation of dog owners so why not start them you. my young son of 6 can control our three as he knows the commands!

if you fancy prior to bringing teddie along you can come along on your own for a nosey and sit in on a few classes! see what we do!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Say Hello To Everyone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: