Custom Search

Quick Forum Search

Advanced Search

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

http://www.phpbb.com
Won't make class-Tubbs poorly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Training Classes, Obedience & Behaviour Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharon Falconer
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Won't make class-Tubbs poorly Reply with quote

We won't be at class today. Tubbs has a really upset tummy. She has had the runs since Friday. Wasn't too bad then but I came downstairs Saturday morning early to both dogs having had wee accidents, although wee is maybe understating things a bit. I starved them both yesterday so it will be a bland diet of boiled breast of chicken and boiled rice for the next few days. Tubbs has been the worst. Cleo only had one episode early hours of Saturday morning but Tubbs has been constant from Friday. She was a bit sick this morning but nothing came up. I spoke to my vet yesterday about them. He said I could also give them 1 Imodium each if necessary but I haven't done that yet.
Poor girl hasn't had a great time of it recently with her surgeries. Hopefully she will be back to normal soon. She's such a sweetheart too.
Sharon Falconer
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tubbs and Cleo are still a bit under the weather. I put them both onto their normal food yesterday as they were about back to normal but it was obviously just a bit too soon. Both have the runs a bit again. Cleo only a wee bit but poor Tubbs is not good. Had her at the vets yesterday but she pooed nearly normal just 10 minutes before we went so we told the vet and both thought she was on the mend. Not so. I came in at lunchtime today to a big mess and a very sheepish Tubbs. She looked so submissive. She came over to me with her chin almost dragging on the floor. I think she thought she was going to get told off. Poor babe. I had to go back in to work this afternoon and when Julie got in at 3.40 the same had happened.
Back to being starved then chicken and rice. This time for a bit longer I think.
It seems to be a bug so I'll keep Cleo home tonight too . Don't want to pass it on to any of her 4-legged friends. Not that other dogs get that close to Cleo, but just in case. Will see you all Sunday if they are better.
John Thomson
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry they are not 100%.......hope they bounce back to normal.

john
Janis
I don't have a life ...I'm always here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww they're worse than kids sharon... they can't tell you how they're feeling!.... hope they get better soon and take care of yourself... don't run yourself ragged!
Sharon Falconer
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cleo is fine now and Tubbs is nearly there too. She pooed this morning nearly normal. She's been on antibiotics and steroids since Wednesday, not to mention boiled breast of chicken and boiled rice for the last few weeks. I'm feeding them both the same so needless to say, they have been enjoying their food. I'm going through six large breasts of chicken each day so have 2 spoiled happy dogs.

Onwards and upwards Tubbs!
Sharon Falconer
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My girls are nearly back to normal. Both were ok then I let them out this morning in the back garden themselves (lazy bones was still in jammies ), and one had pooed not normal. Don't know who. I hope that was a one off. They are both quite happy and seem back to their old selves though.
Hopefully, we will be there on Thursday if I get the Cleo and Tubbs mobile back. It's getting the brakes fixed tomorrow and I'm hoping to get it back Thursday.
Thankfully, I'm off work this week. I guess I picked the wrong week weatherwise.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Training Classes, Obedience & Behaviour Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: